Want to learn how to run a 5K? Never run before or haven’t run in a really really long time? Need some help getting motivated? Well, we have the answer for you!
BEGINNER TO FINISHER 5K (“B2F5K”)! The program starts on
Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 8:30am at the Dunkerhook section of Saddle River Park, Paramus and then runs for 8 more outdoor workouts before participants graduate by completing the Ramsey Sprint for Our Schools 5k on Saturday, May 9, 2020.
Each Saturday a workout (lasting approximately one hour) will be held at locations in Saddle River Park.
For only $75, your program includes:
- 9 workouts including gentle physical training sessions and talks about many exercise related subjects
- Weekly coached group sessions and daily training plans
- 2020 Membership and the Ridiculous Support of De Novo Harriers
- Technical running T-shirt
- Entry into the 5K (your graduation!) on Saturday, May 9, 2020
Ready to sign up for the best program around?