Enjoy wine and running or walking? This is a must do event for you!
Race Swag: All participants will receive a race t-shirt, souvenir wine glass, finisher wine medal and a glass of wine (or soda for our under 21 runners) after the race!
Join us for an exciting event that features the scenic views of Rock and Wool Winery in beautiful Poyonette, Wisconsin! This unique tour of the winery includes wooded trails, running through the vines, and a beautiful and scenic course. Please note: the course includes running on grass, trails, and some areas with uneven ground. With registration options for all wine lovers and runners, this race is a sure thing for a great time! This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing. Results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
Awards: All participants will receive a finisher wine medal. This is not a competitive race but it will be timed for those interested in their time.
2 Registration Options Available:
1) 5K Run/Walk
Like wine and running or walking... just not at the same time? Run or walk the 5k course with the rest of the field, then enjoy a full pour at the finish line with your friends!
2) 0.0 K Race
Spectators are also encouraged to attend! The 0k option gains you access to the race and includes a full pour and a souvenir wine glass.. and you don't even have to run!
This race benefits local charity.
- Is the race only for 21+? No, minors are welcome to participate, but they will get a soda instead of wine.
- Is walking allowed? Yes, walkers are allowed and encouraged to participate!
- Are strollers allowed? Yes
- When is packet pickup? We will hold packet pickup from 4-7pm on Friday the day before the race. If you can't make packet pickup that's okay you can pickup your packets the morning of the race.
- If I refer 20 people do I really get 10 bottles of wine and $25 back of my registration? Yes! We have the best runner referral program!!
- Is the race dog friendly? Yes, but please make sure you dog is on a leash.
- Wine's cool, but I prefer Beer! That's not a question... but if we get enough requests we will look into adding a beer option!
- I still have questions, who do I contact? If you have a question, someone else probably does too. Email us at email@example.com and we'll add it to this page