Have you ever wanted to run a race…but…motivation got in the way? Maybe you thought about it… but instead you had a donut… or a beer? Have you ever wanted to participate in a fundraiser… but also wanted it to be super fun? Is 3 miles just too darn far… but you still want the t-shirt??
HAVE WE GOT THE RACE FOR YOU!
Oakmont's First Annual Slacker's Run will have all the fun included below:
- .4K – you read that right.. we didn’t make a mistake on the decimal point. It’s less than ¼ mile!! Anyone can do this!
- Free T-shirt if you sign up before 3/14
- (2) free beers per adult runner and free donut located at the water tent
- Kids race through a blow-up obstacle course with free Kona Ice for the kids at the end
- Live band!
- A sticker for the car so you can prove you ran a race!
- We’re giving away medals too!
- Yard games
- Local vendors
- Free parking
- Live broadcast onsite with KISS FM
All proceeds benefit Child Advocacy Center. Oakmont to match up to $2k in monies raised. It will be a fun day for a great cause!