Love Mead? Like Walking or Running? This race is for you!
Race Swag: All participants will receive a race t-shirt, souvenir glass, *new finisher medal* and a glass of mead (or soda for our under 21 runners) after the race!
Join us on Sunday, August 2nd, 2020 at 9:00 am for an exciting new event that features the scenic views of Crestwood, KY and the great Mead, produced by locally owned Hive and Barrel Meadery. With registration options for all mead lovers, runners and walkers, this race is a sure thing for a great time!
We will have music at the finish line along with light refreshments and water. There will also be a water station on the course for runners and walkers. This race is professionally timed by J3 Timing.
Awards: All runners will receive a commemorative finisher medal!!!
2 Registration Options Available:
1) 5k Wine Run/Walk
Like mead and running... just not at the same time? Run the 5k course with the rest of the field, then enjoy a full pour at the finish line with your friends!
2) 0.0 K Race
Spectators are also encouraged to attend! The 0k option gains you access to the race and includes a full pour and a souvenir glass.. and you don't even have to run!
- Is the race only for 21+? No, minors are welcome to participate, but they will get a free soda instead of mead.
- Is there packet pickup? Yes, and we encourage you to attend to beat the lines and get your drinks on Friday. Packet pickup will be the night before the race from 4-7 pm.
- Are strollers allowed? Yes
- Are walkers allowed? Yes
- If I refer 20 people do I really get 10 bottles of mead and $25 back of my registration? Yes! We have the best runner referral program!!
- Is the race dog friendly? Yes!
- I still have questions, who do I contact? If you have a question, someone else probably does too. Email us at email@example.com and we'll add it to this page