The very flat & fast Modesto Marathon course travels through scenic shaded historic college neighborhoods. Runners will then head past Modesto Junior College's west campus, and into the countryside viewing the Diablo Mountain Range, passing the San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge. The course then heads back toward town, finishing one block from the start.
* Flat & fast course - ideal Boston & New York Marathon qualifiers
* Large custom finishers medals, stylish shirts & awesome swag bags for all
* 7 hour limit - perfect for first time runners and walkers
* Huge Finish Line Festival including a Beer & Wine Garden, Food Trucks, the CrossPoint Kid's Zone & Recovery Lounge
* Support Teens Run Modesto
Event details and schedule
Wheelchair Division Start: 6:55 am
Marathon & Half Marathon Runner Start: 7:00am
5K Runner Start: 7:25 am
Marathon & Half Marathon start at 7am on M Street. Out and back, flat and fast course finishes on N St. Course open 7 hours, allowing adequate time for first-time marathoners. (Boston qualifier). Walkers and first- timers are especially encouraged to participate in the 13.1 mile event.
5k: Loop begins at 7:20 am, starting on M St., following marathon course. Runners then turn onto the Virginia Corridor winding back to N St. to the finish.
Go to: www.modestomarathon.com