Kick off Mother's Day weekend on the trails surrounding the Old Zoo at Griffith Park with a fun 5k run/walk. By joining us, you'll help fight mesothelioma, a rare but deadly cancer caused by asbestos exposure. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to eliminating this terrible disease. Race proceeds will benefit research on new treatments and, hopefully, a cure.
- Beautiful trail race on rolling hills in Griffith Park, one of the largest city parks in the country
- Tons of snacks, pastries, and coffee
- Welcoming and supportive community
- Free entry into raffle with amazing prizes, including restaurant gift cards, free massage certificates, yoga classes, free apparel, and more
- T-shirts for participants
- Digital race clock
- Dog-friendly course
- Free race photographs
- Helpful information about mesothelioma and the risks of asbestos
- More to come!
We look forward to seeing you on the Saturday of Mother's Day weekend.