Run the best Idaho has to offer! From the ski slopes to the lake shore!
This scenic course will ascend Brundage Mountain before hitting the single track of Payette National forest as it winds its way to the shores of beautiful Payette lake. The race will start at the main Brundage base area and will finish on the beach in Rotary Park near downtown McCall. Yes...this race is in August and yes, it finishes on the beach!
Friday, August 14
- 5-6pm: Packet pickup at McCall Brewing Company (downtown McCall).
- 6-7pm: Lakeside Yoga at Rotary Park (335 W Lake St, McCall, ID 83638).
- 7-9pm: Relax with pasta and salad at the Mountain Trail Series headquarters in McCall.
Saturday, August 15
- 8am: Shuttle leaves Rotary Park for Brundage.
- 8am: Packet pickup at Brundage.
- 9am: Race start!
- Race cutoff time is 1pm (Aprox. 4 hours).
- 2pm: After-party with a free drink and appetizers at McCall Brewing Company Friends and family are welcome.
- Race shirt, finishers medal, official timing certificate, photo, race bag, free beer, and appetizers!
1/2 Marathon Stats
- Distance 13.1 miles
- Total Ascent/Descent 1,965 feet / 3,001 feet
- Lowest Point 4,999 feet (at 13.37 miles)
- Highest Point 7,582 feet (at 2.35 miles)
- Uphill 4.03 miles (30.0%)
- Downhill 8.56 miles (63.9%)
- Flat 0.78 miles (5.8%)
- Height Gain 2,582 feet
- Steepest Uphill +28.9% (at 1.23 miles)
- Steepest Downhill -34.4% (at 2.80 miles)
- Longest Uphill 1.34 miles (at 1.01 miles)
- Longest Downhill1.68 miles (at 2.96 miles)
We are currently doing pre-registration for this race at a discounted rate. We are actively working with Brundage Mountain, the City of McCall, and the Forest Service on routes and permits. We have the go ahead from Brundage, and the City of McCall, we are waiting on the Forest Service to do their due diligence on the route before issuing us a final permit. We hope to have everything settled soon. Registration prices will go up at that point. All pre-registration fees will be refunded by April if a final permit is not issued.