The Fine Valentine Relay & 4 Mile Individual Race will be Feb 12th, 2017! This long-standing race staged at Old Main and the University of Arizona will be filled with love. All proceeds will benefit Ben's Bells and SAR's awesome programs!
Event details and schedule
When: Sunday, February 12th, 2017. Gun goes off at 8:30am.
Where: Staging area at Main Gate Square outside of Gentle Ben's (865 E University Ave). Start line in front of UofA's Centennial Hall.
- 4 mile relay - 2-person relay where each person runs a 2-mile lap. Friends, sweethearts, family members or even complete strangers can be a team!
- Individual 4 mile race
- 2 mile fitness walk/jog
- Free kids dash after the main races
- Free egg/potato with bacon breakfast during the awards party at Gentle Ben's for all participants
- Mimosa & bloody mary specials for purchase during the awards party. First mimosa is free for all SAR members!
- Group with the most participants wins a keg from Gentle Ben's/Barrio Brewing!
- Costume Contest & Most Creative PDA Contest
- Optional race shirts for purchase
- Race benefits Ben’s Bells Project
- Thanks to race sponsors: Chapman Automotive Group, Main Gate Square, He Said She Said Couples Counseling, iSmile, Crest Insurnace, Arizona Roofing Solutions, Spirit Messingham at Tierra Antigua Realty, The Running Shop, Genesis Crossroads OB/GYN & Gentle Ben's Brewing