MARCH 7TH 2020 @ 0800
HURLBURT MEMORIAL AIR PARK
Presented by the Women’s History Month Planning Committee
* Come honor our Queens at our first ever Women’s History Month Run/Walk to raise awareness of Gender Equality, Women’s Rights, and to celebrate Overall Female Empowerment.
* This Year’s Theme: “An Ode to Self-Care.” Come busted or dolled up—Wear whatever makes you feel beautiful / handsome…or comfortable to race in:)
* ALL GENDERS ARE WELCOME.
* Awards given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Male and Female INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM WINNERS
* All participants will be entered into a raffle for “Self-Care” Prizes
* Free T-Shirts and Bib Numbers provided to the first 200 participants
* Sign up at runsignup.com. Search For: “Women’s History Month 5K”
* Price: $25 / Free Admission for Children under 13
* POC: Dhani-Sinaan Harris // Phone: (804) 920-4445
This is a private organization. It is not a part of the Department of Defense or any of its components and it has no governmental status. This event is neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Air Force.