The Angelus now has 5 group homes with the ability to serve 39 individuals.
The adult day program has grown with the capabilities of serving 45 persons. We have the space, the buildings, and the personnel to serve individuals require total care, but our hands are tied by lack of funding. Over the years numerous budget cuts are making it almost impossible for us to provide all the services we are capable of.
Many people are waiting to be included in the government Medicaid Waiver system, but the wait is often 5 years long!! Presently, the funding provides 76% of our costs leaving the remaining 24% as donations, bequests and gifts from our friends.
With the continued help of the community, the goals and philosophy of The Angelus will be maintained and the quality of life for the people who cannot help themselves will be assured.
Event details and schedule
1st Annual Angelus - 5K Run/Walk
Hosted by: Burn Bootcamp Trinity
- Sunday May 3, 2020 10AM race time – sign in 8AM - Awards and after party 12-4
- $30 before April 10, 2020 - $40 after April 10, 2020 and day of event
- Contact Robin Morgan 727-810-4494
- 5K = 3 laps on the grounds of The Angelus – shaded paved and unpaved paths around the homes of the residents we are running/walking to support.
- Awesome after party; picnic style with food, drinks and live music (bring you chairs)
We are running/walking for those who can’t do it for themselves. Please visit the web site for more information on The Angelus. https://www.theangelus.com/about-the-angelus