Join us for the 3rd annual Rockin’ For Recovery 5k at Windsor Lake! This year’s race will be raising money to support the Moody-Steyer family that is currently fighting a brain cancer diagnosis and the National Brain Tumor Society’s research, advocacy and awareness efforts. This cause is close to our hearts as Brickhouse Functional Fitness also lost a dear member of our fitness family, Cassie Keen, to brain cancer last year.
Events will include a 5k Race, post-race yoga in the park and a 1-Mile Kid's Fun Run, plus food, music, a beer garden, vendor booths, silent auction, bounce house, popcorn, sno-cones, cotton candy & more! All participants will receive a race shirt, plus prizes for top finishers! Jogging strollers welcome, sorry no pets on the racecourse.
Event details and schedule
- Packet Pick-Up on Friday, June 5th at Brickhouse Functional Fitness between 4pm-6pm.
- Packets can also be picked up on race day between 7-7:45 am at Boardwalk Park.
- The 5K Run/Walk will begin at 8:00 am along the Windsor Lake trail at Boardwalk Park
- Yoga in the park will begin at 8:40 am and end at 9:10 am
- The Kids 1 Mile Fun Run will follow the 5k at approximately 9:15 am.
- Restroom facilities and water stations will be available. Jogging strollers welcome!