Help BREAK a WORLD RECORD!
The Surfing Madonna Beach Run is attempting to break a Guinness World Record for the "Largest Race on Sand", which means we need to gather the most amount of people to participate in a race on the sand simultaneously. Let's DO THIS!!
The Surfing Madonna Beach Run 1K/5K/10K/15K is located in the heart of ENCINITAS, on the beautiful sands of world famous MOONLIGHT BEACH! The course curves along the waters' edge on the most scenic beaches in North County San Diego!
Awesome WORLD RECORD MEDAL, WORLD RECORD RACE SHIRT, INSANE goody bag, & TONS of free swag
Famous race announcer, Fitz Koehler, will be there to make you laugh, smile and get super PUMPED UP before and after the race!
Named TOP 5 “BEST 5K/10K/15K” in the country by Competitor Magazine in 2015!
Race Day Schedule
- 11:00am – 1:30pm: Race Day Registration
- 12:30pm - Stage Entertainment begins
- 2:00pm – 1K, 5K, 10K, & 15K Begins
- 3:15pm – Guinness Book of World Records Announcement
- 3:30pm - Awards Ceremony
- 3:30pm to 4:30pm - Stage Entertainment and celebration
Seriously, CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE: www.surfingmadonnaRUN.org