- · Course that winds it’s way through and around the Zoo
- · Commemorative Cheetah Run 5k t-shirt included, when you register before August 14th
- · Prizes will be awarded to the first 10 men and 10 women who complete the 5K
- · Chip-timing at the start and finish line that will give real-time, accurate race results
- · Registration includes Zoo admission
- · Special early 9:30am Cheetah Encounter at the Cathryn Hilker Running Yard
- · Post race refreshments for runners
- · FREE Cub Run for children 12 and under. No registration required.
Guests of all ages can join the fun during the 3.1 mile run and walk through the beautiful Cincinnati Zoo. The course will feature the Zoo’s unique gardens and exotic animal exhibits, providing scenery unlike any other venue in town.
Parking: Runners and spectators should park in our main parking lot on Vine Street. To receive free Zoo parking, please present your race bib at the parking lot exit.
Registration on race day begins at 6:30AM
Packet Pick-Up: Saturday, August 22nd Fleet Feet Oakley 12pm-5pm
Run for a purpose! The Cheetah Run proceeds benefit the Cincinnati Zoo, one of the oldest non-profits in the city. Your support helps us continue providing world-class care for the animals you love!
Guests of all ages can join the fun during the 3.1 mile mile run and walk through the beautiful Cincinnati Zoo. The course will feature the Zoo's unique gardens and exotic animal exhibits, providing scenery unlike any other venue in town.
CHEETAH CUB RUN
After the race, children 12 and under can participate in a FREE Cheetah "Cub" Fun Run. As a special prize all participants in the Cheetah "Cub" Fun Run. As a special prize all participants in the Cheetah Cub Fun Run will receive a ribbon when they cross the finish line.
The Top Male overall winner and Top Female overall winner of the Cheetah Run 5k will each be awarded a Behind-The-Scenes encounter for up to four people to meet a cheetah from our Cat Ambassador program (not valid day of Cheetah Run 5K, date must be mutually agreed upon. Children must be 10+ years old)! During the behind the scenes tour, each winner will take home a unique cheetah painting.