Limited time offer: Use code 5KCOLORFEST for $30 off registration (any category)!
5KColorFest color runs will exceed your expectations for fun!
100% of proceeds benefit scientific research on cancer and Alzheimer's disease. Your participation in 5KColorFest makes a difference!
5KColorFest is the best color-themed race that celebrates fitness, friends, and fun. It’s a color party with a purpose!
Start in white and get ready for the 5KColorFest!
All participants receive a free 5KColorFest t-shirt, race bib, finisher medal, temp tattoo, color pack, refreshments, and entrance to the post-race 5KColorFest Party (a celebration of music, dancing, and massive color throws!)
Four Reasons to Choose 5KColorFest:
- FUN: Twice the color, lowest prices, free t-shirt and finisher medal, music/dancing/color celebration!
- LOCATION: Nationwide in 2017!
- CHARITY: 100% of proceeds donated to AD research.
- COLOR: A celebration of color!
What is the color made from?
The magical color powder we use is custom manufactured and produced in the United States. It is made from food grade quality cornstarch using an advanced manufacturing process that has been custom developed for 5KColorFest. It is 100% non-toxic and biodegradable. As with any substance, you will want to keep it out of your eyes and lungs. If you are overly sensitive, you may want to wear glasses or goggles for your eyes and use a bandana or dust mask for your mouth (this is especially recommended for our younger runners/walkers).
Is the race timed?
No, the race and its participants do not get timed. Run, skip, or walk! 5KColorFest is about having a good time for great causes.
Will the color stain my clothes, shoes, or makeup?
If you want a lot of color to hit your free t-shirt, plan to run or walk closer to the color throwers. If you want only a little bit of color, run or walk in the farthest lane from the throwers. The color does wash out after the event. As with any stain, the sooner you wash it the better. We suggest wearing items that you wouldn't mind getting the color on.
Will the color get in my car?
Bring a towel or some plastic bags along, and you’ll be just fine. However, if you do get some in your vehicle, it can be dusted away or vacuumed easily.
Event details and schedule
- 1:00pm: Runners arrive on site. On-site check-in begins.
- 2:30pm: On-site check-in ends. Runners, please be on-site and checked in by this time (30 minutes prior to the start of the race).
- 2:50pm: Runners start to line up.
- 3:00pm: The 5KColorFest race begins!
- 4:00pm: 5KColorFest Party! A celebration of music, dancing, and massive color throws!