The Moses Lake Triathlon offers the choice of Sprint, Olympic and Family distances. Enjoy the Sprint distance with a swim of ½ mile, a 11 mile ride (out and back) parallel to I-90, and finish with a 3.1 mile run along beautiful Moses Lake. Or challenge yourself with the Olympic distance, completing a second loop in the swim, a 22 mile ride (out and back) parallel to I-90, and finish with a 6.2 mile along Moses Lake. The Family distance provides a ¼ mile shoreline swim, and continues with the same 11 mile ride, and 3.1 mile run of the Sprint.
Event details and schedule
- Event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned (For information about an annual USAT membership - go here!)
- Standard USA Triathlon Categories:
- Age Groups: under 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34...65-69, 70 & over
- Athena/Clydesdale (women >165lbs, men >220lbs)
- USA Triathlon Rules enforced. This includes wearing a HELMET at ALL times when on your bike. No headsets are allowed on course.
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration information. You are strongly encouraged to pick up your packet on Friday!
At 8:00 am: Olympic Distance Swim
Sprint Distance: 10 am
~ 10:15 am: Family Swim (Will start once the Sprint swim is completed)
Course will close at noon. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time.