Ultraman Florida is a 3 day athletic endeavor guaranteed to test an athlete’s physical and mental limits. It is a journey that will touch your soul and create memories that will last a lifetime. The race covers a total distance of 321.6 miles (517.5K) around central Florida. It requires that each participant complete a 6.2 mile (10K) open water swim, a 263 mile (423K) bike ride, and a 52.4 mile (84K) ultra-marathon run. Day 1 is a 6.2 mile swim and 92 mile bike, Day 2 is a 171 mile bike, and Day 3 is a 52.4 mile run.
Event details and schedule
Ultraman Florida Application Guidelines
- Please complete all questions in detail.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications will be accepted beginning on March 1, 2020.
- Applications will be reviewed on a regular basis, and invitations will be sent out over the course of several months.
- If invitations are not accepted within one week, slots will be
returned to the pool, and the invitee will be removed from the applicant pool.
- The application process will continue in this manner until
all 50 slots are filled.
- Non-refundable administrative fee of $200 will be applied to
$1,800 registration fee if athlete is accepted.
- Accepted athletes will be subject to random drug-testing
on race weekend, subject to the rules of the USADA.
Saturday, February 6 to Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Mandatory Bike Inspections
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Mandatory Athlete Check-In
Thursday, February 11, 2021
Mandatory Race Briefing Brunch
Friday, February 12, 2021
STAGE I - 6.2 mile swim, 92 mile bike ride
Saturday, February 13, 2021
STAGE II - 172 mi bike ride
Sunday, February 14, 2021
STAGE III - 52.4 mile run
Monday, February 15, 2021
Each stage must be completed in 12 hours or less. We strongly recommend the swim be completed in 6 hours or less. Participants not reaching the respective finish lines within the 12 hour limits will be disqualified, but encouraged to continue each of the following days as a participant.
If an athlete is accepted to race Ultraman Florida 2021, and has to drop out at some point, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancel before May 31 = $400 cancellation fee
- Cancel June 1 to June 30 = $600 cancellation fee
- Cancel July 1 to July 31 = $800 cancellation fee
- Cancel August 1 to August 31 = $1,000 cancellation fee
- Cancel after September 1st = NO REFUND