Do you have what it takes to be one of our Troops?
Only one way to find out! Take The Challenge
Try your hand at this event filled with military-based obstacles and challenges and get Hooah-ready!
Top 7 Reasons of why you should sign up:
3. Course options for all fitness levels: From Beginner (think ‘boot’) to Advanced (think ‘spec ops’)
4. Unique Team Challenge where you start and finish together. Donation to top team’s charity of choice.
5. RISE Troops Challenge proudly supports local military-based charities!
6. Finisher Swag includes t-shirt and unique dog-tag medal with Prizes and Awards for Competitive heat.
7. Reasonable registration fees with no spectator fees!
*Limited Entries on all waves and course options.
Join the RISE Revolution
Event details and schedule
First wave (Competitive Long Course Challenge) begins at 7:30am and waves of up to 50 competitors will follow every 15min.
Next wave estimated at 8am - Team Long Course Challenge
9:00am - Team Short Course Challenge
10:00am - Individual Short Course Challenge
*You will be asked for your preferred wave time during the registration process. We will do our best to accommodate. Actual wave times will be released along with bib numbers closer to race day.
Short Course ~4 miles
Long Course ~8 miles
Please arrive 1 hour before your wave to allow for enough time to check in
At CowTown Range. $5.00 per car. Cash Only. Please try to carpool
Waivers and ID
Don't forget to bring your signed waiver and ID. We will have extra waivers at the race. ID is a must to race
What to bring
A good attitude. Your friends. Water.
We will have 2 water stations. Long course recommend you bring your own as well as race fuel.
What to wear
You will be climbing over objects, carrying, running....wear what you are most comfortable racing in! There will not be mud, but the Troops Challenge may involve crawling...
Race Check in
Is on race day at location at CowTown Range.
*Race email will be sent out with specifics close to the event.