The AARC Running School is designed for individuals who want to get into running or back into running and need a little extra guidance. No experience is required to join the program and all abilities are welcome. The program’s goal is to help walkers and runners complete a 5k, 10k, or just enjoy being active with friends.
Fall Running School – Starts Monday 8/31/20 and ends with the Dicken Run 5k on Sunday 10/11/20.
Cost: $60 for a 6-week class
- 2 weekly organized group runs.
- A coach for each training group to help you along the way.
- Exclusive discounts at your local Ann Arbor Running Co.
- Discount into goal race.
- Training plan based on your ability.
Training Days: Mondays & Thursdays. Saturdays (optional)
- 6pm on Mondays at Ann Arbor Running Co. (901 W Eisenhower Pkwy, Ann Arbor, MI 48103)
- 6pm on Thursdays at Ann Arbor Running Co. (200 N Fourth, Ann Arbor, MI 48104)
- 7am on Saturdays at Ann Arbor Running Co. (200 N Fourth, Ann Arbor, MI 48104)
Training Groups: We know that not everyone coming into the program will be at the same level. We will split the program up into 3 groups. Each group will have a coach to help them complete the workout.
- Beginners: This group is for people who are not working out at all and looking to start a healthy lifestyle.
- Novice: This group is for people who have been doing some kind of fitness activity other than running a few times a week.
- Experienced: This group is for people that have done some running in the past but maybe are looking to get back into running after a long time off.