Membership is effective immediately and good through the end of 2017.
Club Oly Road Runners is a local non-profit organization devoted to fostering a love for running and the enhanced fitness and wellness it brings. We encourage participation in the sport and giving back to the community by runners of all levels. Members will make a commitment to volunteering in at least one of the club events. In addition to year-round, organized runs, club members have access to accredited coaches, a variety of affordable race options, local race info, results, training partners and more!
Club Oly Road Runners is an affiliate member of Road Runners Club of America (RRCA), the oldest and largest organization in the US dedicated to distance running. Through the RRCA, we are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Club Oly Road Runners is also a member of the Pacific Northwest Association of USA Track and Field (USATF).
- Discounts to Club Oly Road Runners events and team apparel
- Weekly Runs
- Insured Training Groups
- Frequent Social Events
- Complimentary subscription to RRCA's Club Running magazine
Event details and schedule
Club Oly Road Runners supports weekly group runs which provide great opportunities to meet and run with others regardless of abilities.
- Mondays at 6:00pm. Starting at Marathon Park; easy 3 mile run
- Tuesdays at 5:30pm. Starting at South Sound Running; Hills, Tempo & easy running around Olympia.
- Wednesdays at 6:00pm. Starting at Marathon Park; Five mile, easy run of the Capitol Lake loop.
- Saturdays at 7:30am. Starting at South Sound Running. Various distances.
Monthly Social Events
Social dinners after a weeknight run. Visit the Facebook page for locations as they vary each month.
Check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/clubolyroadrunners
Note: Membership is based on a calendar year. Applications received after October 1st are good through the end of the following year.