Download Printable Registration (postmark by April 1, 2017)
- Early Registration: $25.00 (through December 25 2016)
- Registration: $30.00 (December 26- March 5, 2017)
- Late Registration: $35 (March 6 - April 14, 2017)
- Race Day Registration: $40 (April 15, 2017)
- Individual (Virtual Runner): $25 (through April 13, 2017 10:00 AM)
- If you can’t join us at Mile Square Park for the Heroes in Recovery 6K, run/walk six kilometers virtually! Send us a selfie of your participation in the 6K experience wherever you are and we will send you your finishers medal and commemorative race tech shirt! Don't forget to include which 6K location your virtually supporting! Unless you specify otherwise, we will feature your photo on our social media page.
*We are unable to provide refunds or transfers to another participant, but can change your registration to a virtual runner (no difference in cost will be refunded for change)
You may only qualify to win in one category and must be present to receive your award.
Overall Male and Female Winners
First Place – $150
Second Place – $130
Third Place – $120
“Almost Podium” Fourth Place – $100
*If you are 40+ years old and are the fourth overall person to cross the finish line – you will be placed as the Overall “Almost Podium” Fourth Place winner.
Overall Masters Male and Female Winners
First Place – $100
Second Place – $75
Third Place – $50
“Almost Podium” Fourth Place – $25
Other award categories – Age Group Awards Male/Female:
10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
Each Participant will receive:
- A Finisher's Medal upon crossing the Finish Line!
- Tech Shirt (Women's/Men's Specific)
- Post Race Nutrition
Event details and schedule
The 6K course takes you through Mile Square Park on wide, paved pedestrian paths. Enjoy the views on this flat, fast course as you pass picturesque ponds and traverse scenic green spaces Please click HERE for additional details.
The park does charge a $5 parking fee. Additional free parking is available on Euclid Street.
The 2017 Charity Beneficiary
The charity beneficiary for the OCHeroes in Recovery 6K is Principio Recovery.
Principio Recovery was formed to help create opportunities for those in recovery. Their mission is to help better those lives in recovery by supporting them physically, emotionally, and spiritually. They provide resources to enhance the recovery experience by funding group outings to reinforce fun in sobriety. Principio supports those who need help post–relapse...and more.
Please consider making a donation in support of our event participant’s fundraising teams or directly to Pincipio HERE. Any amount makes a difference!
Be a Volunteer
Interested in helping out at the OC Heroes in Recovery 6K? Volunteers have the option to run the race, too! Each volunteer will receive a Heroes volunteer shirt at check-in.
Schedule of Events
Pre-Packet Pick Up/Walk Up Registration (Cash/Check Only Please)
Date: Friday, April 14th
Location: Costa Mesa Road Runner Sports
Race Day Registration/Packet Pick Up (Cash/Check Only Please)
Date: Saturday, April 15, 2017
Location: Mile Square Park, 16801 Euclid St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Walk Up Registration Time: 7:30 AM –8:30 AM
Race Start Time: 9 AM
Award Ceremony: 10 AM