The Marching Wildcat Color Run is a 5k Color race to benefit the Mount Vernon High School Band program. This race is run in conjunction with Mount Vernon’s River Days Festival. It is a fun-filled race designed to promote being active and getting a little messy while supporting our high school band students.. All profits from this race go to our high school band program to help fund the band activities related to Mount Vernon High School Band Program. Programs funded by this race include: Marching Band, Drumline, Guard, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Solo and Ensemble.
This is a Family Color Run with the added competitiveness of a timed run. Race pins will be presented for the following age groups:
- 12-19 - top 3 - Male and Female
- 20-29 - top 3 - Male and Female
- 30-39 - top 3 - Male and Female
- 40-49 - top 3 - Male and Female
- 50-over - top 3 - Male and Female
- Medals for 3 over all Male and female winners (will not be included in age group awards)