HELP MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE...
Thanks to generous friends like you, Rotary has been helping people in need for over 100 years. Today more than 1 million members in 35,000 clubs carry on a commitment to “Service Above Self”. Each year we devote 16 million hours to volunteering, and we back it with funding. For example, since 1979 we’ve helped save 17 million people from polio by providing almost $2 billion to vaccinate 2.5 billion children worldwide. With only 176 cases last year, we’re “this close” to ending polio.
NOW MORE THAN EVER. COVID-19 has hit with a 1-2 punch. Just as the need for help is exploding, Rotary clubs are having to cancel many of our usual fundraisers. Rotary is uniquely well-qualified to tackle pandemic problems, especially since many of the populations hit hardest by COVID are the same ones we’ve been serving all along. But now we’re fighting with one hand tying on a mask and the other searching empty pockets.
THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN. The Woohoomanity Challenge is a biking and volunteering event to fund hundreds of Rotary projects across Colorado and beyond. It’s part of the Denver Century Ride on September 12th, offering routes from 10 to 100 miles, plus fun roles for volunteers. All logistics are covered by rider registrations fees, so more than 92% of your donation will go directly to making a difference.
DONATE POWERFULLY. The Rotary Foundation has earned a perfect score from Charity Navigator for 11 straight years. Only 1% of U.S. charities can say the same. Plus, riders pay a registration fee to cover all the logistics, so more than 92% of your donation will go to help those in need. In addition, your donation will be magnified by all the service hours Rotary is putting into COVID recovery and similar projects to support our communities.
JOIN THE FUN IN 2 EASY STEPS
Step 1: Riders sign up with Denver Century Ride (DCR). Volunteers skip this step.
- You'll choose a route - 10 miles, 25, 50, 85, or 100 - and pay $64 to $99 accordingly.
- Your registration fee covers all ride support... police, finish party, lunch, beer, etc.
- DCR is following all public health guidelines to protect participants' safety.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation, your fee will carry over to next year.
- When asked, join the Rotary Woohoomanity Team.
- Don't order a DCR jersey... wait 'til you see the great Woohoomanity jersey in Step 2 below.
- Use code Woohoo15 to get a 15% registration discount... PLUS a donation to your Club from DCR.
- Click here now to open the DCR website and sign up, then return here for Step 2 below.
Step 2: Riders and Volunteers sign up to fundraise with Woohoomanity Challenge.
- Everyone gets their own fundraising page and other tools to bring in donations for your Club.
- Volunteers will choose an activity... aid station, course marshal, something with your club, etc.
- Buy a Woohoomanity jersey or t-shirt and help promote Rotary... don't be left out.
- Sign up now by clicking here or on either of the Sign Up links at the top of this page.