- $160 per team of 2 until May 15th
- $180 per team of 2 after May 15th
The age group is determined by the age of the oldest team mate. (a 7 year old and a 9 year old will race in the 8/9 category). However, if the ages of team mates span more than consecutive age groups (i.e. 6/7 & 10/11 year old) then that team will race on the day of the youngest racer in the Open category. They will be timed but no ranking/prizes will be awarded.
You may select a course dependent on availability; however, the chart below shows our recommendations based on skill levels.
AUG 12, 2016 – Long Course (Approximately 3.5 miles in length with 15 obstacles)
- Ages 10 – 11 who have raced before
- Ages 12 – 14
AUG 13, 2016 – Medium Course (Approximately 3 miles in length with 12 obstacles)
- Ages 8 – 9 who have raced before
- Ages 10 - 11 who have not raced before
AUG 14, 2016 – Short Course (Approximately 2.5 miles in length with 12 obstacles)
- Ages 6 - 7
- Ages 8 – 9 who have not raced before
- Open: ages of team mates span multiple days (i.e. 7 & 12 year old). No prizes will be awarded in this category.
TIME ESTIMATE: Participants generally finish the course within 1 - 1.5 hours for all course lengths
Event details and schedule