Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to make it a remote race this year.
When? September 18-20, 2020 - The event will be live for 3 days - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to give runners the ability to choose their time slot any time this weekend that should have been at Mansfield Hollow State Park.
Swag: Entry fee includes an official race bandana and stickers, we will also ship them directly to you!
Due to the Coronavirus, we are asking that you run on your own. Remember to follow all social distancing guidelines to ensure you and those near you stay healthy and safe. Please make sure to do the following to stay safe:
- Make sure you are on your own either as an individual or household when you run.
- Wear necessary PPE such as a mask or protective face covering.
- Follow all social distancing guidelines established by federal, state, and local governments.
- Stay hydrated and be sure to carry water if you need to
- Run, jog or walk at your own pace
- If it is difficult for you to run or walk where you live that is ok! You can still support us by ordering some Andrej5K Swag (CLICK HERE) or you can donate any amount directly through the Eastern Connecticut State University Foundation (CLICK HERE) . All proceeds go to the Andrej Cavarkapa ’09 Memorial Endowed Scholarship at Eastern Connecticut State University.
Remember: Before you get started with your run, or during your run, record yourself or take a photo and share it on social media with the hashtag #Andrej5k2020. Please share your photos and videos and tag us @Andrej5k on Instagram and Facebook.