RACE NOW VIRTUAL!
The 2020 HRCA Independence Day 5K is now virtual. The Race Series, due to current event capacity guidelines, will not be able to run in-person until health officials permit larger gatherings. Currently registered participants will have the option to stay in the race and be credited the difference in registration prices or opt-out of the virtual race and be credited accordingly. All participants will receive a race t-shirt, custom bib and custom finisher ceritficate.
During these times staying on top of your physical & mental well being are very important. That is why we created this virtual race. We want to offer the community the chance to get outside and stay active while eliminating large gatherings and practicing social distancing.
Please note that there are new safety guidelines to keep our staff and members safe and healthy at all four HRCA facilities. For more information on HRCA reopening please visit HRCAonline.org/COVID19.
How Does a Virtual Race Work? It's Easy!
- Sign Up (For participants who are currently registered for the original Independence Day 5K please select one of the options below )
- Print off downloadable Independence Day 5K bib
- Run race whenever (within 2-week window) and wherever (any route, indoors, outdoors, treadmill, trail etc... You choose! If running outdoors, please be sure to practice proper social distancing and run alone, or only with members of your household.
- Submit time on RunSignup Independence Day page (you will be sent instructions once the race window opens)
- Take photos and use #HRCA4TH on Instagram and/or tag us on Facebook @ HRraceseries
- Pickup T-Shirts (if shipping registration not selected)