Paloma Valley Wildcat 5K
Join us in supporting our local food shelters, while virtually running along the iconic Pacific Coast Highway.
Finished Results is donating 100% of all donations and a portion of the proceeds from the PCH 110 Mile Virtual Challenge.
We are holding a challenge to see how many of you can run the distance from Cambria to Monterey, 110 Miles!
You will have until July 31st to log as many miles as you can. Participants who finish the challenge can print out a Customized Completion Certificate.
How the Challenge works:
- Step 1: Register for the event, join a team or create your own (Late Registrations accepted during Challenge).
- Step 2: Recruit your friends and family to join your team to have bragging rights for the largest team.
- Step 3: June 1st - Start moving! You have until July 31st to complete the challenge.
- Step 4: Log your mileage into RunSignUp. (Additional Instructions will be published).
- Step 5: Challenge your friends and compete against other teams for bragging rights!
- Step 6: Finish by July 31st fitter than ever before!
- Step 7: Print out your Customized Certificate of Completion and get your SWAG!
Run, Jog, Walk an average of 1.8 miles per day to complete the 110 Mile challenge by July 31st!