Strong Runner Chicks presents "WHY I RUN" Virtual Race Series!
Reconnect with your "Why" behind running and focus on giving back, sharing community, and redefining the sport of running!
Choose from various race distances, including:
- 5K, 10K, and Half Marathon -- sign up for 1, 2, or all 3!
- Vertical Mile! This one's a doozy :)
- Individual and Team-Based Options
Complete the distances within the desired time period and upload your run for a chance to win amazing raffle prizes from our partners!
Upon registering, every participant will gain access to our live workshop discussions hosted throughout the duration of the race series. These include:
- Mental Toughness & Grit with LCSW & Coach, Danielle Snyder
- Strength Training for Runners with Coaches, Megan Flanagan & Jess Parker
- Pre & Post Race Fueling Strategies with Registered Dietitian, Starla Shines
- Cultivating Community: Giving Back Through Running - Featuring a Variety of Panelists
- Empowering Women Athlete Panel, including Shawanna White, Rachel Schilkowsky, Tessa Chesser, & Others
All participants will be entered into a raffle! Upon completion of the challenge, we will be raffling off prizes from Spring Energy, Trail Butter, Oiselle, FEM Protein Powder, Strong Runner Chicks, Picky Bars, and more! Each race earns you one raffle ticket into our giveaway prize package.
Run for a Reason:
30% of proceeds will go towards Girls Gotta Run, a foundation for COVID-19 relief efforts to girls in Ethiopia. The remainder of proceeds go towards helping Strong Runner Chicks continue our mission of educating, empowering, and connecting female distance runners, while giving back to the running community.
Need Help with Training?
With your race entry, you can add on a training plan for your desired distance. The package includes an initial consultation with SRC contributor, Minttu (MS Exercise Physiology) or Megan Flanagan (Certified Running & Strength Coach), and a customized six-week training plan.
You can learn more about Strong Runner Chicks on our website and be sure to tag us @strongrunchicks with hashtag #WhyIRun on Instagram.