Be a part of the longest, continuous running Triathlon in Colorado! We pride ourselves on a quality race course, experienced event organizors, positive volunteers, fun, friendly, and supportive race atmosphere. Add the Longmont Triathlon to your race calendar, and start the tradition!
- Swim: 525 yards indoor pool swim
- Bike: 12 miles
- Run: 5K
- Wheelchair Division- slightly modified race couse, same distances.
Register TODAY to secure your spot! Race is capped at 350 participants! Price increases to $70 on May 2nd. Registration ENDS at 12noon on Wednesday, May 31.
Event details and schedule
Please visit our webpage for all race details!
Registration & Packet-Pick Up options
Centennial Pool, 1201 Alpine St., Longmont, CO
- Friday, June 2, from 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Saturday, June 3 from 8:30am*-12pm
*8:30am-10:30am, Longmont Kids Only Triathlon & Longmont Try-a-Tri races will be in progress, parking will be limited.
- 6am - transition area opens
- 7am - first wave of swimmers (slowest to fastest)
- Continuous "waves" will be sent depending upon projected swim times.
- The transition is open throughout the race, be careful of people racing when setting up your area.
Awards for the top 3 male/female in each age group, plus Overall Male & Female!
Sorry, no refunds for special events.