As We Grow Diaper Bank
The Junior League of Toledo diaper bank, As We Grow, addresses the diaper need in Lucas County. 1 in 3 American families experience diaper need. Babies without clean diapers are exposed to more potential health risks and less likely accepted to daycares, leaving parents unable to attend work. According to a study by the National Diaper Bank Network, Ohio has a total of 411,064 members of its population under the age of 3. Keeping these children clean, dry, and healthy is key to building a solid foundation.
Support the As We Grow Diaper Bank by participating in this virtual race. All proceeds will go toward the diaper bank.
To guarantee receipt of your bib/medal (and any other swag you order) prior to the race, registration should be completed by 8/16/2020. Individuals who register after 8/16/2020 may not receive their swag until after the race is over. In addition, t-shirt sizes may be limited after 8/16/2020.
Snap a photo of your race and share:
Take a photo during your race
Share via social media with the following hashtags: #JLTDiaperDash, #JLTAsWeGrow, #JLToledo
Diaper-themed attire is encouraged for the race
If you're not a runner, you can still support the As We Grow Diaper Bank through an online donation.
$5.00 - provides diaper cream for an entire month
$30.00 - provides wipes for an entire month
$80.00 - provides diapers for an entire month
How to Submit Your Time for Results:
- Run/walk your 5k (3.1 miles) or 10 k (6.2 miles) distance anywhere and anytime from September 11th to September 27th.
- Record your run/walk time on a piece of paper.
- Come back to this race page.
- Make sure you are logged into runsignup.com.
- Locate the "Results" tab at the top of the menu.
- Click "Submit Virtual Results" button.
- Locate your participant information. Once found, click the "submit virtual results" button.
- You can submit your results anytime from 9/11/2020 through 11:59 pm on 9/27/2020.