About the Campaign
The annual Jeffrey Ray Davis Sepsis Challenge is heading to Indianapolis! Join other sepsis awareness advocates on September 26th at Garfield Park for a 5K COLOR RUN!
This will be the 2nd year in Indianapolis, after 4 successful years saving lives by raising awareness in Colorado Springs, CO and 1 succesful year in Cobden, IL.
This year's Honorary Event Chair is Josslyn Sophia Jewel Gee. Read more about Josslyn here.
Event details and schedule
- Registration is $40 for adults and $25 for kids through May 29 and includes an event t-shirt
- Registration is $45 for adults and $30 for kids from May 29 - June 28 and t-shirts are not guaranteed (sizes are given on a first come first served basis)
- Day of registration and check-in will be open from 8:30-9:30 AM
- Opening Remarks will begin at 9:00 AM
- The 5K will start at 10 AM
- This will be a professionally timed event and medals will be given out to the top 2 finishers in 3 different age groups, male and female.
- This color run is also kid, stroller, and dog friendly!
This is a color run so come prepared in clothes that can get colorful (and maybe a change of clothes for the car ride home).
After the race there will be a silent auction with some exciting prizes. The silent auction will begin at 9 AM and close 30 minutes after the last finisher.
Can't attend? You can still participate by purchasing the "Honor Jeff From Home" ticket and running or walking in your city. This is a great way to show your support! T-Shirt is not included in this registration, however you may contact us to order one.
You can participate as an individual or create a fundraising team to raise awareness and funds together.
For anyone who cannot attend but wishes to support the cause, it is easy to do so. You can click on the "Donate" button at the top of the page. All funds will go directly towards education and awareness programs implemented by Sepsis Alliance.