With most of the Abbott World Marathon Majors canceled or likely to be canceled, why not run or walk the cities virtually? This challenge will last for five months and you can run up to 750 miles to complete courses around all of the cities. This challenge is set up so that our 50 miles per month runners, with consistency, can complete the first three cities. The mileage for each city is listed in the table below.
There are two versions of this challenge;
1. A free version that includes;
- digital Facebook profile photo badges for the completion of each city,
- digital prizes for intermediate contests,
- milestone badges in RunSignUp as you pass attractions, points of interest, and major hills on the course
2. A paid version which includes:
- digital photo badges,
- milestone badges in RunSignUp as you pass attractions, points of interest, and major hills on the course,
- full-color dog tags for each city completed (mailed to you as you complete a city),
- 17-ounce stainless steel insulated water bottle with the cities you've completed,
- Several contests with valuable prizes along your route. Some will be announced and some will be a surprise.
As with all of our live races, 50% of the profits will go to The Fighter Foundation and 50% to Oak Park Elementary School (97.2% of the students qualify for free or reduced-rate lunches).
|New York City||203.8||750.65|