The 2019 Santa Monica Classic will take place on September 8th, 2019!
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION UPDATES:
- Regular Entries - Sold out: Regular registration is sold out! Thank you!
- Charity entries - Sold out: These limited entries require a $25 donation fee. Donations will benefit LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, a research-based physical activity and well-being program designed to help adult cancer survivors achieve their whole body health goals.
- Virtual Entries - Available: We are now offering two types of virtual options for runners/walkers wishing to participate in this iconic event remotely! Learn more here.
- Conqur Challenges: Entries to the Conqur LA Challenge and Triple 5K Challenge are still available only with the Virtual entries for SMC mentioned above.
- Kids Run: Registration is still open for the third annual Surfer Shuffle! Learn more here
Event details and schedule
Saturday, September 7 11 AM– 4 PM Bib Pick-Up Wellbeing Festival, Santa Monica
Sunday, September 8 6:30 AM – 8 AM Bib Pick-Up 2600 Barnard Way, Santa Monica
Sunday, September 8 8:00 AM start Santa Monica Classic 5K 2600 Barnard Way, Santa Monica
Sunday, September 8 8:30 AM start Santa Monica Classic 10K 2600 Barnard Way, Santa Monica
Sunday, September 8 10:15 AM start Surfer Shuffle Kids Run 2600 Barnard Way, Santa Monica
Sunday, September 8 8 AM – 11 AM Finish Festival Santa Monica Pier
All important information can be found on the final instructions document on our website here.