Welcome to the Syracuse Bandana Bolt 5K Run, Walk and Roll!
All fitness levels welcome.
We are excited to host the Bandana Bolt 5K Run, Walk and Roll at Onondaga Lake Park on Sunday, October 2, 2022! By registering for this event, you are supporting 13thirty Cancer Connect and our mission to help teens and young adults with cancer live their very best lives - TODAY!
In-Person Race Day: Run or walk with us at Onondaga Lake Park on Sunday, October 2, 2022!
- Participants receive the 2022 commemorative bandana and bib, day-of, at check-in.
- Registration check-in: 8:15 - 9:00 a.m.
- Race start: 9:00 a.m.
Virtual Race Weekend: YOU determine your own race course! Run, walk, or roll solo or with family and friends anywhere, anytime from Friday, September 30 - Sunday, October 2! Post a photo on social media, tag @13thirtyCancerConnect and use the hashtag #BandanaBolt2022. Participants are mailed their 2022 commemorative bandana and bib in advance.
Awards and Amenities:
- Bandanas: The first 200 participants who register will receive the commemorative 2022 bandana to wear during the race!
- Exclusive prizes awarded to:
- Top 5K finishers
- Highest Team Fundraiser
- Highest Individual Fundraiser
- Best Team Spirit - give it your all with a creative team name and fun race day apparel!
- Special satisfaction knowing you've made a difference for teens and young adults with cancer.
Precautions for Live Race Day:
13thirty Cancer Connect will continue to monitor the conditions surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and follow guidance from the CDC and New York State. We kindly request that you adhere to all our safety guidelines, and we reserve the right to deny entry to the event should protocols not be followed. Please check your email and 13thirty social media leading up to the race for any changes and updates. If you would like to change your registration, please email email@example.com.
- The course is on open roads. Please stay alert and follow the rules of the road.
- No water stations throughout the course. Water bottles will be available in the shelter. Participants are encouraged to bring their own hydration.
- The 5K run will be officially timed by 13thirty Cancer Connect.