Welcome to the World’s Largest Virtual Run!
A Guinness World Records (TM) Official Attempt
5K & Half Marathon
There are 195 Countries & 7.8 Billion people on planet Earth. Earth is the third planet from the Sun and the only astronomical object known to harbor life. According to radiometric dating estimation and other evidence, Earth formed over 4.5 billion years ago. In 4.5 billion years, there has never been an event as epic as to bring this many people together on a live tracking app and live leaderboard.
For the first time in the history of running events, runners and walkers from around the world can compete against each other at the exact same time. On this day, you will be connected via our custom app and able to compete tens of thousands of people worldwide!
At the end of the day, you may be a WORLD RECORD HOLDER.
How This Works:
- Join a team and get $10 off if the team is over 10 people. Note that if your team does not have 10 people at the time of registration but then grows to over 10 people, you will be retroactively refunded! *refund not to be combined with any other coupon code
- Receive your confirmation email with invites to our custom LIVE tracking app.
- Challenge your friends to run live with you against other runners/walkers from around the world!
- Share your referral link and get $20 refunded
- Download your virtual bib number and share on social media
- Download our custom app in the App Store or Google Play starting on August 17th, 2020
- Map out your own route around your neighborhood or city
- Do a practice race with our app prior to your event
- On August 29, 2020 at 0800 hours (your time zone) press start on our custom app to begin YOUR race!
- Run a 5k or half marathon and check out how you did against tens of thousands of runners from other countries
- Check out how your team and country did against other countries!
- Following the race, receive your huge global medal and commemorative t-shirt to show your friends that you're a WORLD RECORD HOLDER!
Our vision is clear. We simply want the most possible people out running/walking throughout August 29th, 2020 as possible.
We aim to inspire people of any age in any city or country to to become a world record holder. On 29.8.2020 we intend on having tens of thousands of runners and walkers completing will ultimately make the world a healthier and more productive place to live. In doing so, we'll also be able to help the Red Cross in their disaster relief efforts.
The integrity of this attempt is extremely important to our founders and the Guinness World Records. Our app will detect exactly how far you have run or walked. Our app will also detect if you're on a bike or in a car so don't even think of trying it!