Join us on Saturday, September 25th, for the 2nd Annual Run Morehead 5K & 10K Presented by the City of Morehead!
Enjoy a run, walk, or stroll through Morehead as a part of the city initiative to keep people moving. The event will kick off at Laughlin Health Building, now the community recreation hot spot. Registration is $35 until September 1st and $40 until race day.
All participants will receive a race shirt and finisher's medal. There is a 2 hour time limit to complete the course. Walkers are encouraged to select our 5K run/walk. Music, food, and other festivities will be set up at the start/finish as well as along the course.
- Closed scenic course through downtown Morehead
- Commemorative race shirt and finisher's medal (Both races)
- 5K, 10K, and Virtual Participant options
- Free Race Photos
- Awards for Top Finishers
- Food, Fun, & Fellowship
- Social Teams to expand your race experience (Teams of 5 or more members SAVE $3 on each registration)
- Chip Timing by RaceRise
- Post-race gathering at Sawstone Brewery on Main Street
A portion of the proceeds will go to the local God's Food Pantry - Morehead Distribution Center.
5K & 10K COURSES: Coming Soon