Celebrate health, fitness, and family in the first post pandemic 5K.
We are elated that running races are back, with preventive measures, this coming September 17th at the beautiful Liberty State Park. Our team is excited to produce another great event with music, high energy, mile markers, awesome course marshals/volunteers, and much more!
In adhering to the policies set forth by the superintendent of Liberty State Park this event is capped at 500 runners. Join early before it is SOLD OUT.
THE COURSE: is flat and fast with very few turns.
THE FINISH: will include water bottles, fruits, and more.
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS: for all runners.
COST: the cost per runner will be as low as $25 for the 5K
In addition to implementing actions and best practices mandated by governing authorities and local health and safety experts we have taken the following steps to ensure the safety and well being of everyone attending our events.
1. Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the event, including around high traffic areas, after every obstacle, as well as in and around portable toilets. These will be refreshed by staff throughout the day.
2. The use of sealed, bottled water at aid stations instead of cups and spigots.
3. Increased safety and hygiene procedures for staff and volunteers including regular hand sanitation.
4. All event staff and volunteers will wear face coverings at all times. In addition to social distancing measures, racers are requested to wear a face covering in the festival area while not on the course. Reusable face masks and gloves will also be available for purchase on site.
5. To manage the volume of racers onsite, each racer will be given a specific arrival and departure time for entry and exit from the event to ensure total participant numbers at any one time are kept under strict control.
6. Group sizes will be reduced at the start zones
7. Contactless temperature checks will be conducted for everyone entering the event space. A person with a body temperature reading of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius) or higher will not be permitted to enter.
8. Each runner shall be required to complete a declaration when checking in at the event that they are not currently infected by COVID-19 and have not had, or knowingly been in contact with, someone experiencing any of the following COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days:
2. Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
5. Muscle pain
6. Sore throat
7. New loss of taste or smell
9. Volunteers will follow directions to the "Volunteer Screening Zone" to have their temperature taken prior to entering the event grounds. Temperatures will be taken with a touchless thermometer.
At Risk Persons: Anyone who falls under or lives with someone in these categories cannot participate:
1. People over 65 years of age
2. People who have chronic lung disease, moderate to severe asthma, or severe heart disease.
3. People who are immunocompromised: those who have undergone or are undergoing cancer treatment, bone marrow or organ transplantation; anyone with immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, or had prolonged use of corticosteroids; and smokers.
4. People of any age with class III or severe obesity
5. Anyone diagnosed with the following underlying conditions: diabetes, liver disease, and persons with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis.
Should you have any questions about sponsorship opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org