World Class destination Naples, Florida is the site for the 4th stop on the South Florida Half Marathon Tour. The pristine North Collier Regional Park brings a more natural course to the tour with loops through the woods and around lakes and ponds as well as sections around first class soccer and softball fields and the Sun and Fun Lagoon.
This extremely spectator friendly course makes it easy for family members to see athletes multiple times throughout the course. A multitude of refreshments await in the beautiful courtyard area and awards will be presented in the quaint amphitheater overlooking the water.
Event details and schedule
- Start Time: HALF MARATHON: 7:00am 5k: 7:00am
- Time Limit: 3.5 hours
- Shirts: Each participant will receive a colorful commemorative dry fit tech shirt.
- Parking: There is ample parking at North Collier Regional Park where the race starts and ends.
- Water Stops: There will be water and gatorade at the water stops approximately every 2 miles or less.
- Restrooms: You pass indoor restrooms in park buildings several times on the course.
- Packet Pick Up: See ParadiseHalf.com for full details.
- Race Day Packet Pick Up: 5:30-6:40am at North Collier Regional Park