Relaxing CoVid Concerns
We have been working with the town to make this trip possible. What is fact today may not be true tomorrow, this is the plan as of June 15. We do not just have a plan A, we have plan B, C, D, E, F, & G. At this time this will be situation to make this trip possible not only this year but for the future.
– Anytime you are in groups indoors or outdoors where AT LEAST 10 ft of space cannot be maintained a face covering must be worn.
– We will have staggered starts for all workouts with assigned times. 1 week prior to the trip an email will go out for you/your group to sign up for your start time for workouts.
– At no point during a workout can any group grow to more than 15 people.
– You are free to congregate pre & post workout but a distance of AT LEAST 10 ft must be maintained & the group can be no larger than 15 people.
– If you are traveling in a vehicle to or from the lake a face covering must be worn if you are within 6′ of somebody else in the vehicle.
– Aid Station will have chilled bottled water & cans of Cola. Only a masked & gloved staff member can access the cooler.
– All workouts will start from either Cheoah Point Beach or Graham County Travel & Tourism in Robbinsville
– 4 days coached sessions alongside of Professional Triathletes
– Aide Stations stocked with Bottled Water & Canned Cola
Jul 29 - Thursday
Camp begins 10am at Cheoah Beach
Swim - Open Water
Bike - Bike ride around Santeetlah Lake shaking out the legs, extra credit is available if desired
Run - Speed workout
July 30 – Friday
Swim – Open Water
Bike – Out & Back ride up a long steady climb. Excellent for a long steady effort or setting a new threshold PR
Run – Light Run or Walk
July 31 – Saturday
10 hr Multisport training day – You get to build your own ultimate triathlon
We will have a 500m-750m Swim course set up, 18-25 mi Bike course, & 3-4 mi Run course
Aug 1 – Camp concludes at 2pm
Run – Track workout
Bike – Choice of a scenic recovery ride or short intense climbs
Swim – Open Water