Join us in the fight against breast cancer
North Alabama's largest 5K is going virtual for 2020! Lace up your running shoes and run outside, hop on the treadmill or head to your favorite trail. Our event will look different this year, but one thing hasn’t changed: patients at the Huntsville Hospital Breast Center still need our help. We are counting on you to run with Liz!
Here's how it will work:
- Join as an individual or form a team and help raise funds and awareness with your own personal fundraising page.
- Celebrate your fundraising success by getting outside and finishing your 5K! Choose a day between September 28 and October 15 to run your race.
- You’ll choose your own route, use a stopwatch or fitness tracker to time your run, and log your final results.
- Send us selfies and videos of your route! Tag @huntsvillehospitalfoundation, and use the hashtag #runwithLiz so that we can see where the Ribbon Run is taking you this year.
- On Saturday, October 17, we will announce the top finishers live on the Huntsville Hospital Foundation Facebook page!
The Ribbon Run benefits the Liz Hurley Breast Cancer Fund at Huntsville Hospital Foundation, and will provide cutting-edge ultrasound equipment for not-for-profit Huntsville Hospital Breast Center.