Ralphs Journey 3rd Annual 5k Run/Walk and Virtual 5k Run/Walk will kick off on October 18th, 2020! Mark your calendars for a fun morning of running/walking, This is a "Fun Run/Walk" event not timed, an afternoon of bringing the community, friends and family together for a great cause. This year the event will once again all proceeds will support local non-profit 501(c)(3) Bike Bald Group. Their mission supports children with cancer and rare illnesses. At this years event there will be silent auction prizes and socially distant great time! Our race path will take us around the beautiful Prairie Point Community Park in Oswego. We will begin & end the 5k day activities at Bike Bald Group (27 Stonehill Rd Oswego, IL 60543). Rain or shine, we look forward to seeing you!
Prairie Point Community Park is wide open and will give plenty of space for social distancing. We will be observing extra precautions in observance of COVID-19, which will include:
· Hand sanitizer available
· Maintaining 6ft distances when picking up event bibs.
· Volunteers handing out bibs will wear masks
· Masks not mandatory while running/walking, but encouraged before/after event
· Full refueling station at the end of the event, bananas, individual snack bars, water bottles
· Stagger start times to encourage spacing and reduce need for passing for runners/walkers
Thank you for your participation and get ready for a fun and heart giving event!
Below is more information on Ralph's Journey and his continuous battle against cancer.