Welcome to the Arizona Association of School Psychologists (AASP) 1st annual wellness event!
Whether you' re looking to burn off some calories, train for another race, support the cause, or just have fun with colleagues, family and/or friends. The IRun4Wellness event offers you a fun 5K virtual race at the place of your choice between October 1st and November 11th, 2020.
The IRun4Wellness race is a great way to stay healthy, motivated and support Arizona. This year the IRun4Wellness is a FREE event! Nonetheless, we encourage donations towards a good cause. All funds are welcomed and appreciated!
Donations will be used to give back to supporting agencies that work with families and children. See the donation section for further information.
- Make a donation*
- Purchase a shirt and/or a hoodie*, and wear it the day of.
- Download an app to track your distance (e.g. Strava, Map My Run, Nike, Run Keeper, etc.)
- Run or Walk a 5K between October 1 and November 11, 2020 at the place of your choice and have fun!
- Submit your time under the results icon.
- Remember to upload your pictures on social media FB or IG or any other platform of your preference, and use any of the following hashtags: #IRun4Wellness, #IRun4WellnessAASP, #NSPW, #SPAW
A customized gift and medal for overall 1st place male and female, and medals for 1st place in 5 year age/gender groups will be awarded. Awards and medal pick-up locations, will be announced on a Face Book live session on November 13th at 5PM (MST). Stay tuned!