Exciting News!!! Running is not canceled!
With this being said...The Cheney XC Booster Club is proud to offer a Fall XC Semi-Virtual Race Series.
The series will have week-long windows to run each of the races for 6 weeks starting Sept. 28th and ending November 8th.
These races will have physical sites and markings, but you will run them anytime during the week (in person) and virtually submit your results. (virtual).
Races Weeks and Locations
Weeks 1 and 4- .5/1 mile races-50 Acre Park + 1.5 mile/5K course-Salnave Park
Weeks 2 and 5- .5 mile/1 mile races-Centennial Park + 1.5 mile/5K courses-Colombia Plateau Trailhead (Water Loop)
Weeks 3 and 6-.5/ 1 mile races-Moos Field + 1.5 mile/5K course-Fish Lake "Trailhead" (Paved Trail Race)
Week 1 and 4
- Salnave Course- 1.5 mile = 1 lap + the first turn and 5K is 2 laps + 800-meter finish lap
- 50 Acre Park Course-.5 mile = 1 lap and 1 mile = 2 laps
Week 2 and 5
- Columbia Plateau Trail Courses (Park at trailhead-you will need a discovery pass)- Walk or warmup to start line at water fountain/shelter on the trail.
- 1.5 mile course (1 lap)- Week 2/5
- 5K course (1 lap + finish)- Week 2/5
- Centennial Park Course- .5 mile = 1 lap and 1 mile = 2 laps
Week 3 and 6
- Moos Field Course- .5 mile = 1 lap and 1 Mile = 2 laps
- Fish Lake Trail Course (Park at Fish Lake Regional Park-Will need a discover pass)-This is on asphalt