Join the LS&Co. community as we get moving for the Red Tab Foundation - virtually.
How to get started:
1. Choose your activity: the default is walk or run, but you can do whatever activity makes sense for your lifestyle and your health and safety - swim, bike, jump rope, or even yoga for Red Tab Foundation.
2. Choose a distance: default options are 5k, 10k or 15k. Challenge yourself! A few suggested equivalencies are listed if you decide to do an activity that isn't distance-based. How you get active is on an honor system, so it's up to you how to calculate your distance on October 4th.
3. Set up your fundraising page: upon registration, an individual fundraising page will automatically be generated for you to share out. If you prefer, you can create one for your city/ job function/ core team or join a team instead; it's up to you. If you don’t feel comfortable fundraising, please consider making a personal donation and share updates to keep the momentum. There will be prizes (and bragging rights) awarded to the top individual and group fundraisers. We're hoping individuals can raise at least $100 or teams can raise at least $500, to help us reach our $50,000 goal!
4. Start the momentum: no one wants to be first. Get your fundraiser started by making the first donation.
5. Share, share, share: get the word out to your colleagues, friends, family, and community to support your fundraiser and share what activity you are doing. A link to your individual fundraising page will be sent in your confirmation email that you can use to share. Need some tips on how to reach your fundraising goals? Head over to our Fundraising & Social Media Toolkit for ideas and suggestions. Tag Red Tab Foundation on Facebook and Instagram, and use #redtabfoundation in your posts. We also welcome you to post your training photos, fundraising wins, activation ideas and more on our Virtual Community Page, so you can share in the experience with the full LS&Co. community. T-shirts, gift cards, and giveaways will be activated in the virtual community.
6. Get moving, and connect with us. Get active with us on Sunday, October 4th as we celebrate! Run your 10k, swim your 5k, walk your 15k for RTF- whatever your activity is. You can activate on your own, or with your household members. Share what you're doing on our Virtual Community Page and on your own social media RTF. If 10/4 doesn't work for you, we welcome you to do your challenge activity the week leading up to October 4th on your own time. Post your results and mileage completed on this race website when you’re done.
Thank you for supporting your fellow LS&Co. community members facing hardships, and for getting active for Red Tab Foundation! You can learn more about the work that we do and how else to get involved at redtabfoundation.org.