Join us October 15 - 22 for the 2nd Annual (VIRTUAL!) Run to Rebuild!
A 5k Run/ 2 Mile Walk/ 20 Mile Ride benefiting Rebuilding Together Metro Chicago
First 100 registrants receive a FREE GIFT!
Complete your race anywhere at your own pace between October 15 and October 22. Registration includes custom downloadable race bib and finisher certificate, use of RaceJoy app, and a race shirt mailed to you (domestic shipping ONLY).
Our event culminates in a volunteer service event on Make a Difference Day (Saturday, October 23) to celebrate our mission of repairing homes & revitalizing communities!
Rebuilding Together Metro Chicago’s mission is to improve the homes and communities of residents in need. We believe that neighbors helping each other will lead to improved living conditions, affordable and safe housing, and revitalized communities. We rebuild home by home, block by block because everyone deserves to live in a safe and healthy home. Your participation in Run to Rebuild will support our efforts to serve the immediate needs of our community's low-income seniors and homeowners. See how far your contribution can go to secure the following resources for some of the most vulnerable members of our community:
- $35 purchases smoke alarms to one homeowner
- $100 installs grab bars for one senior
- $250 provides exterior security lighting for 3 homes
- $500 installs handrails on interior & exterior stairs for one household
- $1,000 replaces windows in one home
- $2,500 guarantees electrical upgrades or plumbing repairs in one household