The F5 Endurance Race is a 5 hour trail run and 5 hour mountain bike race located in Medicine Park, OK on November 21-22, 2020. You can run, ride or do both. If 5 hours is too long, put together a two person team. Teams will trade off completing loops however they choose in the same event or together in both events(The Double). The race is held on the ~2.5 mile black trail. Complete as many loops as you can in 5 hours. Start and stop at any time during the race. This is a self-supported race. Bring your own water, food and gear. This course has sections that are rocky and technical. Please be prepared.
- November 20 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Race Bib Pickup, Late Registration for Run/Ride and Hangout - Basecamp Adventure Outfitters 206 E Lake Dr.
- November 21 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM - Race Bib Pickup/Late Registration for Run Only - Bus Kamp - 307 Merry Cir Dr.
- November 21 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM - F5 Endurance Trail Run - Bus Kamp - 307 Merry Cir Dr.
- November 22 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM - Race Bib Pickup for Ride/Late Registration - Bus Kamp - 307 Merry Cir Dr.
- November 22 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM - F5 Endurance MTB Ride - Bus Kamp - 307 Merry Cir Dr.