Note: The original location of this event has changed. Masterpiece Kitchen is currently closed due to a fire. On June 11th, we will be meeting at Masterpiece Luncheonette on 17th and Sherman instead.
Sunday Funday Rundays are the best! Join us on Sunday, June 11th at Masterpiece Luncheonette in Denver's Uptown neighborhood. Our fun runs are open to walkers and runners of all ages and abilities. We've mapped out a 5K and 10K route that start and finishes at the restaurant. FYI: Our ambassadors will lead you along the way and make sure you know where you are going and that no one gets left behind.
$35 (member ticket) - $40 (non-member ticket) includes run, choice of breakfast sandwich, two tasty beverages both alcoholic or nonalcoholic options, commemorative drinkware, tax, and gratuity. A dollar from each ticket sold will benefit a local nonprofit.
Want a discounted rate? Check out our membership program!
bRUNch runs are family and stroller friendly and non-timed FUN runs. So, you will not get a bib or medal when you finish, but instead an amazing meal and drinks! Menu includes choice of breakfast sandwich with bacon, breakfast sausage, sauteed wild mushrooms, Taylor pork roll, sauteed spinach or arugula, mesquite smoked turkey or tomato. Not into breakfast sandwiches? Enjoy oatmeal or yogurt and granola. Drinks include coffee, mimosas, beer from Great Divide, Titos and Real Dill Bloody Marys and Health-ade Kombucha.
Event details and schedule
Check-in starts at 9:15 a.m! The run will leave at 9:30 a.m. sharp. Plan to arrive between 9:15 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. to check-in and check out the routes. Parking is free downtown on Sundays. There are ample spots surrounding the restaurant.
Registration is limited to 50 people, so sign up today! If you have non-runners in your group that would like to join you for brunch, they must purchase a ticket, as the restaurant will be closed to the public during this event.
- This will be an open route, meaning roads and sidewalks will not be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations and running at your own risk.
- You must bring a valid ID or drivers license if you plan to indulge in adult beverages!
- All tickets include two beverages, non-alcoholic or alcoholic.
- We run in all weather! Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- There will not be a bag check, however, the restaurant may have a place for you to set your things. However, this is at your own risk + not guaranteed. So, please plan accordingly.
- Dogs are welcome to run with you, however they cannot be in the restaurant. You can have them on the outside of the patio. If you choose to run with your pup, please plan accordingly.
- We are family friendly! Children under the age of 10 do not need a ticket unless they are planning on eating.
Menu coming soon!
Member tickets are $35 and non-member tickets are $40. Ticket includes run, entree, two drinks, tax, and gratuity. A dollar from each ticket sold benefits the Run Eat Drink Foundation. bRUNch Tribe members can purchase tickets starting January 16. General registration opens January 18th.
Event details and schedule
Check-in: 9:15 a.m.
We will meet right in front of the restaurant. Parking is available on-site.