For YEARS, Sasquatch Racing has prided itself on providing fun, goofy, trail races in the SF/Bay Area that always include awesome TRAILS and world-class ALES!
While the current normal prevents us from hosting 'live' races as we've done in the past, we've come up with a LIVE, winter trail running series that includes the 'Sasquatch' spirit, trails, and ales. Additionally, we've come up with an approach to ensure this can be done SAFELY!
Enter the TRAILS & ALES Winter Running Series! The series includes 6-8 mile trail runs on Sat, 12/5, Sat, 12/12, and Sat, 12/19. Do one, a couple, or ALL THREE!
Here's how it works.....
- Sign up for one, multiple, or ALL of the runs in the Trails & Ales Winter Running Series (12/5, 12/12, 12/19). Each run starts/ends at A Runner's Mind (3575 Sacramento St) in SF. All runs will
- Show up at A Runner's Mind (3575 Sacramento Street) in SF anytime between 9AM-1PM on the day of the run in question (12/5, 12/12, and/or 12/19). Please make sure you wear a mask. We'll be set up outside A Runner's Mind for you to check in safely. We'll be wearing buffs/face masks, gloves, and we'll have plenty of hand sanitizer on hand.
- You'll be provided a course map with audio cues, turn-by-turn directions, and the course will also be marked with chalk on the day of the run for easy navigation.
- Conquer the TRAILS and earn a delicious, chilled, post run ALE (from Standard Deviant Brewing Company). If ales aren't your thing, we'll also have Hint Winter and some other canned/bottled beverage alternatives for you.
- Collect your SWAG! Choose from a Sasquatch Racing buff/neck gaiter, a pint glass, or a drawstring bag!