- To use the pool you must bring your room key, membership card, meal card or day pass.
- Colorado Health Code requires swimmers to take a shower before entering the pool.
- Children 7 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the pool.
- Children 8-12 years of age must take lifeguard administered swim test to use water slide and deep end.
- Life jackets are provided, water wings are not permitted.
- Children wearing life jackets must be within arm's reach of acompanying adult at all times.