The Morris College National Alumni Association (MCNAA) is having its first virtual 5K to bring together alumni and friends for an exciting event that will support your overall well being and the MCNAA operations and Morris College student scholarships. During these trying times, it's important that we maintain our physical and mental health to help us endure the challenges of the pandemic.
A Virtual 5K Run/Walk means that you can run, jog or walk wherever you choose to...your neighborhood, a park, a track, or on a treadmill. Pick the best date for you between 12/20/2020 -1/30/2021 to complete your run/walk (3.1 miles) ...break the miles up to different days if you choose to. Encourage and gather your family, friends, coworkers, sorority sisters, fraternity brothers, divine 9 members, etc. Form a team or walk individually and create your own camaraderie and/or friendly competition. To show your Morris College pride and support, upload pics to the Race page and social media
Entry Fee & Registration (a processing fee will be added to each transaction):
- $25 - Early Bird Entry...Through 12/19/2020
- $30 - Regular Entry...12/20/2020 - 1/30/2021 (Last registration day to receive a T-Shirt is 1/16/2021)
SWAG - Items included with Race Registration (must register by 1/16/2021 to receive a T-Shirt):
- Commemorative T-Shirt
- Downloadable (Digital) Race Bib
- Downloadable (Digital) Finisher's Certificate
- FREE SHIPPING - begin to ship out t-shirts on 2/1/2021
- Early Bird - Register by 12/20/2020 to get $5 discount off the Regular Entry Fee
- First 100 registrants - extra SWAG gift
- Special Recognition for top fundraising Individual
- Team Leader of the largest team
Donations are welcomed and will help us reach our goal. Please click on the DONATE button above.
For more information about the Morris College National Alumni Association, please visit: www.morriscollegaalumni.org.