RUNNING. COMMUNITY. BEER.
We’re “about that life.”
Join us, in collaboration with Left Hand Brewing and our friends Under Armour, for our 3rd Annual Longmont CollaBEERation 5k & Brewfest on Saturday, April 8th!
We are excited to announce that this year, the race proceeds will go to our The Left Hand Foundation. They do great things for our community and you will help them continue to do good!
The flat and fast 5k begins on the St.Vrain Greenway at Left Hand Brewing and continues through the newly opened trail system that winds under Sunset Blvd and over to Roger’s Grove. The race finishes at Shoes and Brews with Longmont-brewed-beer from Shoes & Brews, Left Hand Brewing ( and see all breweries below), live music, and a sweet post-race expo!
If you’re feeling rather fast on race day, you may even qualify to win your weight in beer from Left Hand Brewing! First place female and male runners will walk away with a keg of their choice, so start adding in the speed-work and the gains because how often do you have the chance to win YOUR WEIGHT IN BEER??
If you’re feeling less fast and more fancy, we have added the Best Dressed category to our race this year. Winners of this category will receive the sublime Left Hand Brewing Beer 4 a Year Certificate, which is obviously worthy of you putting in some effort on that costume you’ve been thinking about.
If you’re not feeling fast OR fancy, you can just try your luck at being a random prize winner! Shoes, watches, apparel, nutrition, race entries, beer and MORE will be raffled off!
Event details and schedule
Race Day: Saturday April 8th @ 10am
Race Start: Left Hand Brewery – parking will be at Left Hand, please carpool as parking is limited
Race Finishes at Shoes & Brews
Race Registration: $35 on Active or in-store @ Shoes & Brews!
Packet Pickup: Friday, April 7th 2-8pm at Shoes and Brews or 8:30- 9:45am on race day at Left
Hand Brewing. Packet Pick-up is suggested Friday as lines on Saturday morning can get long!
- Other info: Your race entry includes an event customized Silipint PINT glass ($25 value - while supplies last, we have sold out this race in the past, so sign up early), entry into the race expo including beer sampling, packet pickup day/race day discounts in - store, and post-race raffle!
- After-race beer options from: Left Hand Brewing, Shoes & Brews, Wild Cider, Tivoli Brewing, Open Door Brewing, Mama's Bear Brew, Grossen Bart, Big Thompson Brewing (more to be announced soon).
- After-race music by 90% 90s sponsored by our friends at Colorado Threads.
- After-race food provided by: Hefe's Tacos and Samples World Bistro!
- Hydration provided: SOS Hydration
- Other Vendors out that day with great giveaways in the raffle include: Colorado Threads, YMCA Boulder County, Casey Window's & Doors (giving away 10K home window makeover), Ragnar Relay Team (givieing away entry into race), Run Life Analytics, Sticker Giant, Bar Method Boulder!
If you are the type of person who likes lavish cars and being chauffeured, THE WAKE UP DEAD LIMO will be at your service!! Free rides in between Left Hand and Shoes and Brews. Don’t forget to take a selfie in the limo so all your friends can be jealous of your extravagant limo life.
* IF YOU PLAN ON DRINKING, YOU MUST BRING YOUR I.D. WITH YOU!
** Friends and family are SO SO welcome to join us on the race course to cheer everyone on and after at the after-race and finish line at Shoes & Brews. There is no fee to enter the after-race expo, but if you plan to partake in an adult beverage from one of our great local breweries outside (by making a donation to Left Hand Brewing) or inside from one of the 20 taps please make sure to bring your I.D. with you and get a wrist band *** There will also be non-alcoholic beverages available from Oskar Blues.